Friday, August 30, 2013

Oh, Internet... {30}

I am soooooooooooo excited for this long weekend, let me tell you.  We're going to be doing a lot of cooking this weekend, a lot of hanging out with friends, and hopefully a little bit of resting, too. 

The internet definitely didn't rest this week!  Here are some of the awesome things that happened on my internet this week:

Kaelah Bee shared this super awesome DIY!  I can't wait until Chief is old enough for something like this...

This xkcd comic is awesome.  Why aren't there dinosaur ghosts?
This is awesome! // Photo by Fussy Monkey Business via Curbly
I've seen a lot of recipes for homemade Pop-Tarts out there, but these from Une Gamine dans la Cuisine are really unique!
-OHMYGAWD WHAT IS AIR??


Check out Miss Emma's review of Le Fou's Brew over on her blog A Pinch of Pixie Dust!  (I realize it's meant to compete with Universal's Butterbeer, but frankly it sounds more tasty than Universal's interpretation of that fictional beverage.)

I love these ideas for sewing projects using old clothes and scrap fabric on Curbly!

What fun and awesome things happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment