Friday, September 6, 2013

Oh, Internet... {31}

So, I'm kind of a little bit hungry as I sit here and assemble this list of awesome things that happened on the internet this week, so forgive me if a lot of these links involve food.  What can I say- I'm now 31 weeks pregnant...food is basically the only thing on my mind nowadays.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of super spicy chili, so I can call this chili from Gina's Skinny Recipes "Mrs Geek-Friendly"
Just the title of this sandwich from Little Big is making me salivate...
It's not food, but Kaelah's dress is deliciously adorable // via Little Chief Honeybee

Haha based on these guidelines, Emily should love my blog- I don't post every day (but I do stick to a schedule...ish), I have very few subscribers, I don't have any ads, and I've never been paid to write anything.

Miss Emma shared her experience decorating cookies at BOMA at Animal Kingdom Lodge, which sounds like so much fun!  We're definitely doing that next time we're in Disney...

The ModCloth blog shared great tips for creating proper place settings- it makes me want to throw a super fancy dinner party!

What awesome (and delicious) things happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

No comments:

Post a Comment