Friday, September 20, 2013

Oh, Internet... {33}

Phew, it's Friday!  I'm excited to get some rest this weekend (and run a few errands, as always).  You know what didn't rest this week?  The internet.  Here are some awesome things the internet provided this week:

I didn't think I was a loafer person, until I saw these... // via ModCloth
the official logo for the TFiOS movie // via Hypable
I love this homemade dollhouse in a suitcase! // by My Poppet, via Ohdeedoh


Make It and Love It shared a great tutorial for French Seams which is almost enough to make me want to go the extra mile on my sewing projects...almost...

This wasn't posted this week, but I discovered it this week- The Pioneer Woman's recipe for Peach Whiskey Barbecue Chicken.  I'm salivating just typing that.

A Beautiful Mess shared a recipe for a pumpkin spice syrup which looks easy enough that I might actually make my own instead of relying on Starbucks for my fix...

I hope we can raise our daughter to be strong the way Carrie Anne at Little Big has raised her daughter.

OMG according to BoingBoing Cyanogenmod is going commercial!  This is a huge deal and will definitely shake up the mobile market.

What happened on your internet this week?

Much love,
The Geeks

2 comments: