Monday, January 20, 2014

Wedding Recaps: More Pictures! Because Wedding.

...like I said, weddings are mainly comprised of photo ops.

The weather was absolutely beautiful that day, so we couldn't resist some outdoor shots with our bridal party.  But first- I needed to pop my collar?

I swear I didn't know this photo was being taken
We gathered up our friends for some fabulous photos:

I don't think they knew this picture was being taken, either
Our photographers told us to pretend we were posing for a magazine, like supermodels.  This is what we came up with.  (Once again we were unable to round up all 4 tiny attendants.)


Please observe my baby cousin's interpretation of "act like a supermodel":


And again, sans little ones:


The bridesmaids' dresses had pockets (pockets!), so the photographers decided to emphasize that fact.


If the seated photo was for a magazine, then this one must be our album cover:


Since our wedding was a large family gathering in the month of November where we were all dressed nice, my Mammaw decided to go for the obvious- Christmas card photos!


My mom liked this idea, too.


And I got a couple of pictures with my parents before we made our way back to the party

 


Did you take lots of family photos on your wedding day?  Also- how great are dresses with pockets?!

*all photos by One Photo Gallery*

No comments:

Post a Comment